January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go down and he’s 100% gone. We stay up and he’s still 95% gone. In any case it will be interesting. If he and Onana go for a combined 120mil, I have no idea where that money would go…Debts? Wages to cover time in the Championship? Moshiris pocket? Not confident at all it would be reinvested in the squad.
We shouldn’t sell for anywhere near that. Caicedo went for 115. I’d sell every member of the squad before Branthwaite, Onana I’m not so bothered about loosing. But I’d sell Pickford before branthwaite. If we get a transfer ban both will be staying

We shouldn’t sell for anywhere near that. Caicedo went for 115. I’d sell every member of the squad before Branthwaite, Onana I’m not so bothered about loosing. But I’d sell Pickford before branthwaite. If we get a transfer ban both will be staying
I agree, but I don’t think the club are going to have a choice.

I agree, but I don’t think the club are going to have a choice.
Well that’s something we don’t really know. New owners, new board, we get told from a spending point of view weren’t in bad shape. I don’t think we need to raise 200mil just to survive. Fringe players will leave and more high earners gone

Status
Not open for further replies.