January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: no :eek:

Will do now though lol

I just heard he was on trial. Not sure why he'd be in a youth team thread as hes a US youth international (soon 20) and id expect him to be in the first team squad at that age
Then you would be very wrong.

No offence to the lad, but hes not going from Underage footy in the US to starting in the Premier League, not this season anyway.

Thats why hes in the Youth team thread.

Sources: Brandan Craig, a Union Homegrown player, is currently on trial at Everton F.C. Craig, 19, has been part of the Union organization for the majority of his life and earned a Homegrown contract in 2020.He has appeared 38 times for Union 2 and scored 3 goals.

In terms of the senior team, he has made one appearance.The U.S. youth international has played a total of 20 times and scored 1 goal across U15 through U23.In 2023, he was loaned to Austin F.C., where he did not make a single appearance.

I understand that it is a trial with the potential of a permanent move.

Finance wise of late, we have cut our cloth so I wouldn't be surprised if we have some wriggle room for a loan or two.

Our biggest issue will be sales, Onana and Branthwaite in this window. Sharks are circling and blood in the water but January is a pricey market so we still will be looking for premium.

Can’t see us getting anyone in now. Not for a good amount anyway. We’ll have to save to try and make sure we pass next years accounts unless we are planning to sell our only players really worth anything decent. (if we manage to stay up this year)

Finance wise of late, we have cut our cloth so I wouldn't be surprised if we have some wriggle room for a loan or two.

Our biggest issue will be sales, Onana and Branthwaite in this window. Sharks are circling and blood in the water but January is a pricey market so we still will be looking for premium.
If we need a sale, do we get a better deal now or before the 30th of June in the summer?

Everton being ermmm

Everton

IMG_4515.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.