January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not mad about this because Ayew is poo. It’s the absolute failure to learn the simplest lessons that would kill me if this happens.

God has literally presented us with a carbon copy of the Rondon scenario and gone “let’s see what they do this time.”

If we fall for this again we absolutely deserve on-the-spot liquidation.

Nobody can tell me Simms wouldn’t be more effective in a Dyche system than this guy. I’d play Onana up top like Fellaini before I’d advocate us signing him.

Please, Everton. PLEASE. Spare us this one last humiliation before relegation.
i understand what you are saying, but God forbid we pick up injuries again (DCL..............) . Even if Dyche starts with the options you mention, it would be good to have an option on the bench who can find the net instead of looking in the face of 4 defenders, 2 midfielders and McNeil/Towsend to bring on when you chase the game

If we'd have kept Lampard and secured the couple he looked to have secured (Danjuma signs on the dotted line post West Ham game, another - possibly Dembele - ready to be signed on the Monday according to Tofeenut) we'd have had a far better chance of getting out of the relegation zone than right now.
I actually agree with this. Lampard stayed, we’d have signed Danjuma, we then don’t look such a train wreck and every chance we’d get another couple in the door. Two or three good additions to the forward line and Lampard would have had a better chance of keeping us up than we have now, I’m afraid.

They were transfer rumours not confirmations you wee fart.

Sorry for harming your precious thread, now way on and play with your old man balls and hope for the best this season.

Well it took 1643 pages but we finally have something worthy of the transfer thread.

This and making a verbal bid have been the highlights of January for me. Wonderful stuff.

I actually agree with this. Lampard stayed, we’d have signed Danjuma, we then don’t look such a train wreck and every chance we’d get another couple in the door. Two or three good additions to the forward line and Lampard would have had a better chance of keeping us up than we have now, I’m afraid.
No, this is nonsense. Frank couldn’t win a game. We have played Wolves, Leicester, West Ham and Southampton and he simply couldn’t win a game. Wrong formation, wrong tactics, he couldn’t hold a lead. We went 1-0 up against United, Wolves and Southampton. Tactically he was inept.

Clearly we didn’t mate. Don’t believe the lies.

Going off reports and what Bobble said last night dude.

Even reports last night saying that we were upsetting other clubs as we were scrambling for players they were looking at...but then they collapsed as we didn't have the funds for the deals.

All these pages of sneering passive aggressive scouting and cosplaying DOF in your boxies from the spare bedroom you truly pitiful slugs. Everton didn’t sign a single player in 1648 pages of follow grown (mostly) men obsessing and gossiping over young boys. Not only are you incredibly dangerous individuals but you’ve just wasted hours, days of your life on transfer guff.

As often noted I’m a kind, generous man, so here’s my free advice for the future:

1- just wait for Everton to sign someone, if indeed we do, and then place that player into your lil cute formation graphics, you freaks.

2- with all that saved time from scouring vague news sources, anticipating transfers and playing top trumps with other internet males possibly on the register, make a list of stuff that brings you fulfilment and do that - or repair your broken relationships.

3- abuse anyone who starts transfer threads until one week before the next one opens, and put your energies into the other threads on grand old team dot com slash forum, realising fully that you’re not a scout, agent, director of football but just a peculiar individual with personality defects that need ironing out. I will help you with this.

Made up the window has ended.

Think if Lampard would have stayed we may have got rid of a few too, possibly Holgate, Keane, Doucoure who were clearly out of favour with Frank, Dyche probably given them a new lease of life

Going off reports and what Bobble said last night dude.

Even reports last night saying that we were upsetting other clubs as we were scrambling for players they were looking at...but then they collapsed as we didn't have the funds for the deals.
So phantom bids then - no intention of signing anyone. No funds when the fantapubes money is sitting in moshiri and kenwrights back pockets? Believe that if you want - they were never signing anyone, maybe a loan but prob buggered those up after DanWhoma.

I Feel sorry for the ITKs - that board have made the bobble and the rest look a bunch of ?️ ends.

A kenwright production of epic proportions this whole window, a complete lie and sham.

lampard had 3 wins this season. he had 6 weeks of the world cup to implement an identity of what he was going to do to keep us up. it was a shampbke on return after world cup. we looked all over the place. lost. talked a great game. delivered the opposite. the lack of challenges and tackling alone by us staying in "lampard shape" meant who ever he brought in it was doubtful it was going to work.

two or three good additions... the 2 attacking additions lampard brought inthe summer was maypay and mcneil. useless. he didnt even trust them to bring on or start them recently.
better chance with dyche ball with this bunch of clowns

I do wonder why we didn't keep Lampard until Danjuma had signed. We could have still spoke to the other two, even come to an agreement and then sacked Frank once the player was locked in. Pretty underhand but so what, it's a pretty dirty business.

Status
Not open for further replies.