January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locadia has PL experience and has been playing until recently

Marc Albrighton gone on loan to the Baggies, he would have a useful cheap addition. If Baggies can afford him he can't exactly have cost much and would surely prefer PL football to Championship
Albrighton would have been an excellent signing under normal circumstances but not we need at the moment.

There will be some footballers somewhere in the world who would fancy playing for Everton and earning 40 or 50 grand a week. We just aren't able to find these players.

Gnonto cost Leeds £3.9 million.

Tonight we were willing to pay Sarr and Watford £4million in appearance fee bonuses, a £2mill loan fee, and a possible £30mill drip fed to Watford if we stayed up.

There ladies and gentlemen is the issue with the football club and it's recruiting.

I do feel sorry for you guys, the Board is making a complete mess of things. But I don't think it is incompetence, yes they are not the best strategic thinkers on the planet but they are not stupid people and they can see that relegation is a serious concern now, particularly with Saints, Leeds and Bournemouth pushing the boat out in this window. The issue must be money, or lack of money and it appears much more serious than I had thought. Moshiri appears desperate to complete the stadium at all costs as he sees that is his best chance of getting some cash back. It is grim but on a positive, it does look like his ownership of EFC will be coming to an end
Every cloud and all that

We’ve got to face it we were going to have some very quiet transfer windows after spending so much then have the issues with FFP, I was a surprised we signed so many players in the summer and I was happy with the squad and I still think the squad is good enough to stay up. But Franks way has certainly left us in a mess, im sure Dyches way will be much more fruitful.

Status
Not open for further replies.