January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJed spence literally loan listed, why aren't we all over that ?

Only 4 sub games behind Emerson (@MaupsGoat not too bad now eh + Gabriel at Arsenal).

Sessegnon looked like the next star English full back when he was at Fulham. Not tearing up trees with Spurs either.

2 instant 22 year old attacking full backs on the cheap?

listened to a pod with a Sheffield United & Burnley fan (top 2 in the championship) on there. Both basically agreed that N’Diaye was the best player in the Championship.

No chance they sell.

Agreed but i suppose there could be creditors(?) involved that may force the issue.

I know nothing about their transfer ban...just throwing it out there

Only 4 sub games behind Emerson (@MaupsGoat not too bad now eh + Gabriel at Arsenal).

Sessegnon looked like the next star English full back when he was at Fulham. Not tearing up trees with Spurs either.

2 instant 22 year old attacking full backs on the cheap?

Agreed but i suppose there could be creditors(?) involved that may force the issue.

I know nothing about their transfer ban...just throwing it out there
Also hate watching Fulham and seeing Robinson bombing up and down that left hand side providing so much attacking support, something we could really do with ...

Looks more like a Cahill type to me? Not so creative but in the right places.

Thought Keane was in talks with Salernitana?

Its a struggle to see Gordon at £40mil thesedays...

Wonder who on the continent we could bring in to replace...

Holgate to Forest if over £10mil then sell. Theyre mid table already and our needs are greater for the cash.

In theory we could probably sell a few for £25-30mil and add a big sale on top e.g Gordon £40mil.

Thats a decent amount.

I think we can get 5 or 6 in for the new manager to keep us up

….difficult to see anybody coming in when there’s nobody in charge of running the team.

The timing of this sacking is symptomatic of the absolute disastrous way the club is being run. Leave Lampard there for a further week to help get a few signings in or sack him before the World Cup. They do neither.

They continually manage to get things wrong and how this window has been managed is another glaring example.

….difficult to see anybody coming in when there’s nobody in charge of running the team.

The timing of this sacking is symptomatic of the absolute disastrous way the club is being run. Leave Lampard there for a further week to help get a few signings in or sack him before the World Cup. They do neither.

They continually manage to get things wrong and how this window has been managed is another glaring example.

Doesn't matter who comes in as manager. We need strikers and wingers. Bring them in regardless.

That’s the point of a dof though, so it doesn’t matter who the manager is.

Status
Not open for further replies.