January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he doesn't trust the chairman because he can see things that we the fans can't.

No, he proved he could listen to advice on Moyes (fair play to him on that) but he also proved that big time financing and the running of a large scale sporting enterprise are quite different to the theatre and are well beyond his comfort zone.

I've worked on kenwrights theatre productions. Its close to slave labour how people are treated on those shows.

I dont know how to cut corners off a circle but kenwrights knows how too.

I dont know how hes got such a good public image. No body at ground level of theatre work has anything good to say about the man.

We only spent 1.8m though, on Gray, thats the point, even if we didnt buy him we still couldnt afford Diaz, Bobble has made a fool of himself on this one
Flogged Ritchie. We've spent 30 Mill on Maupay and McNeil, up to 35 on Onana. Nunes was 12 mill, and Diaz would of been in installments, though cant recall inital price reported. Thought books had to be balanced last summer with sales..

Niasse, £13.5m - left on a free

Lennon, £5m - sold for £1m

Mccarthy, £13m - sold for £2m

Tarashaj £4m - left on a free

Besic, £5m - left on a free

Kone, £6m - left on a free

Joel, £4m - left on a free

Mcgeady £2m, - sold for £200k

Let's be honest before Moshiri we were still crap at selling players.

Moyes was the last time we consistently made money on players and that had sod all to do with anyone but moyes.
We ended up with a net profit on Martinez's purchases.

Fact.

I've worked on kenwrights theatre productions. Its close to slave labour how people are treated on those shows.

I dont know how to cut corners off a circle but kenwrights knows how too.

I dont know how hes got such a good public image. No body at ground level of theatre work has anything good to say about the man.
I have heard all about them mate, not good.

Flogged Ritchie. We've spent 30 Mill on Maupay and McNeil, up to 35 on Onana. Nunes was 12 mill, and Diaz would of been in installments, though cant recall inital price reported. Thought books had to be balanced last summer with sales..
No this was last summer, for some odd reason it's been dragged up today that we didn't buy him last summer.
I see the point you are making though.

Status
Not open for further replies.