January Transfer Window 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think January will be a no show from the club to be honest. We don't want any striker who is available to buy in January as anyone decent will be in their team already.

Unless it's a top clubs second or third choice (wbich means very little) then I can't see us bringing anyone in until next summer where we have a new excuse not to recruit properly.

I bloody called Wood......no one wanted him...I was laughed at.....the unheralded said I was mad....we've got Niasse scoring at school boy level...

Way to early to make out you called a player right after 4 games.

Loads of players have scored 2 goals so far, half of them you wouldn't want to touch with a barge pole.

Think January will be a no show from the club to be honest. We don't want any striker who is available to buy in January as anyone decent will be in their team already.

Unless it's a top clubs second or third choice (wbich means very little) then I can't see us bringing anyone in until next summer where we have a new excuse not to recruit properly.

Sadly, I agree. Subject to any outgoings.

Sadly, I agree. Subject to any outgoings.

It's even harder to get proper money for Barkley in January and he will eventually run down his contract. We could sign a reserve big unit up front on loan from a foreign club and that's my bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.