January Transfer Window 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short term answer... Giroud
Long term.... Maxi Romero

18 yr old
4 goals in 3 games since start of season
Broke every scoring record for the underage teams at one of the best nursery clubs in Argentina

Arsenal tried to buy him for 7 million pounds when he was 16. Klopp was sniffing around too.

Watching him and team mate Matías Vargas last night - felt both are destined for greatness
I take it you've been playing Football Manager? Haha

check out my user name.

I can hardly plug in the fridge and I am being accused of playing Football Manager.

PM me please on how one would even conceptually approach that challenge!!
Haha fair enough nothing wrong with Football Manager by the way he's a well known wonderkid on the game that's all it can be ridiculously accurate to real life at times for instance Lukaku was touted the next Drogba many moons ago when he was at Anderlecht sky sports news have even started using it to compare player stats lol

dcc7a4416ecb5e337ba3dcb9d743ad82.jpg
(n)

Rooney should be a forward or on the bench with DCL first choice for now Siggy and Klassen rotating at ten. We are in for a long first half of the season.

Haha fair enough nothing wrong with Football Manager by the way he's a well known wonderkid on the game that's all it can be ridiculously accurate to real life at times for instance Lukaku was touted the next Drogba many moons ago when he was at Anderlecht sky sports news have even started using it to compare player stats lol
Everton and other prem clubs use it to scout players

Status
Not open for further replies.