January Transfer Window 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but the next transfer window is looking more and more like its gonna have to be about bringing players in to stop the rot, rather than move the team forward.

If ( hopefully ) a new manager comes in, could also be a clear out of some of Fat Heads lemons too.

Andy Carroll :(

This would hurt more than all the year's losses so far combined. Old, completely one-dimensional, demonstrably third-rate even on a crap West Ham side, ten days injured for every one day fit, and basically owing his entire to career to the fact that he's English. An utter lack of imagination.

Even being linked with him is an act of vandalism.

For me we are still lacking a first choice Centre Back, Winger and Striker from what we need, which is worrying.
You can add back up keepers, defenders, midfielders and strikers to that list to replace the likes of mccarthy and lennon who will be sold sooner or later. Gonna take at least another two transfer windows i feel :(

I want to see Koeman and Walsh jibbed before we make anymore signings. Any players any lust put together by these two jokers are going to be awful.

I hate to say it, but the next transfer window is looking more and more like its gonna have to be about bringing players in to stop the rot, rather than move the team forward.

If ( hopefully ) a new manager comes in, could also be a clear out of some of Fat Heads lemons too.

Also it's worryingly quiet about Gana new contract negotiations, not much keeping him at Everton and chelsea and others supposedly interested.

Andy Carroll :(

This would hurt more than all the year's losses so far combined. Old, completely one-dimensional, demonstrably third-rate even on a crap West Ham side, ten days injured for every one day fit, and basically owing his entire to career to the fact that he's English. An utter lack of imagination.

Even being linked with him is an act of vandalism.

Think of the revenue Moshiri could raise with shampoo commercials, with a pony tail like that !
Stadium naming rights etc, the Everton `loreal arena` ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.