January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, isn't this the legit EFC fan services page?

My head keeps saying this is a false page. Been taken out

Did screengrab it though...

2dcd1ce5a3e1a6c8afbd8e11b9a54ac2.png

Sign someone, dont arrive till summer? Are sending him via freight?

Didn’t Carlos say that Gomes will be like a new signing.

Now where have we heard that before.

Everton must give every new manager a handbook featuring sound bites and when best to use them.
Watching the Presser he seemed to be saying it sarcastically although that may have just been an assumptive eyebrow.....

I think it’s a common thought/theory by most top clubs that this window is a waste of time.
Top clubs? Like city, Liverpool and Arsenal who signed the players I mentioned before but you said didn’t count because they were going to top clubs? 4 of the ‘top 6’ have signed players this window, they quite clearly don’t see it as a waste of time. It’s just the type of thing that someone like Alan Brazil says on talk sport and then loads of people repeat without actually looking at what’s happening.

Even if true pretty weird leaving him Brazil for a few months since their season hasn’t even started yet.

Highly doubt its legit really.

On the off chance, not enough time to fly him over, hence the 'deal in principle', then do a medical in summer to complete and finalise once season is over here

You really think our official account would use a pixel-y jpeg image for our badge?

That's what i thought. It IS the official fan services page though. I was already following it hence it appeared in my timeline.

The pessimist in me: It's been hacked

The optimist in me: They meant to tweet it from the proper twitter not the fan services page..

The realist in me: It's ballacks, someone got into their twitter account.

Wait for it sky short of stories, they photo shop Richarlison in an airport saying we sold him to Barca, then tomorrow Everton show him in training lol , sky’s big transfer deadline shows are getting very rmba for them now, they get exited when there’s a move in league 2 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.