January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really seen that's Allan but just watched a few YouTube vids.

I know it's only his best bits but he's exactly what we've been crying out for since Gueye left.

Gets really stuck in and controls the ball well.
Alan would be lovely. We have Gbamin who we already purchased... will be coming back soon... and should be given a chance to show what he has to offer besides his 1.5 games

I thought I saw that Napoli turned down 80m in the summer
French giants Paris Saint-Germain could return for Napoli midfielder Allan in January, reports Le Parisien.

PSG tried to sign Allan last January following a crisis in the middle of the park, but Napoli held firm and rejected an offer close to €75m.

The Ligue 1 champions instead signed former Roma man Leandro Paredes, but Le Parisien claims they could be about to revive their interest.

Given the current state of events at Napoli, Allan’s role as chief instigator in the player mutiny and the large fine that accompanied it, it’s thought that should PSG come back this winter, the outcome would be different.

The Brazilian’s valuation has declined from a year ago, and the French paper speaks of a January loan with an obligation to buy next summer.

Juventus are also said to be interested in the ex-Udinese man, but it’s difficult to envision Aurelio De Laurentiis selling to a direct rival.

French giants Paris Saint-Germain could return for Napoli midfielder Allan in January, reports Le Parisien.

PSG tried to sign Allan last January following a crisis in the middle of the park, but Napoli held firm and rejected an offer close to €75m.

The Ligue 1 champions instead signed former Roma man Leandro Paredes, but Le Parisien claims they could be about to revive their interest.

Given the current state of events at Napoli, Allan’s role as chief instigator in the player mutiny and the large fine that accompanied it, it’s thought that should PSG come back this winter, the outcome would be different.

The Brazilian’s valuation has declined from a year ago, and the French paper speaks of a January loan with an obligation to buy next summer.

Juventus are also said to be interested in the ex-Udinese man, but it’s difficult to envision Aurelio De Laurentiis selling to a direct rival.
Yep there it is.

Doesnt matter to me either , esp as its not my money.
But there are market rates , clubs set them.
What worries me though is that is entirely sunk cost. You aren't getting even half of that back unless we turn around and sell him in a year. I know it's not personally my money but assuming we don't have unlimited amounts as a club, and honestly I'm not sure if that's true anymore, there is probably better value around.

Status
Not open for further replies.