January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

are you serious?
Honest to God. I'm just so far from sold on that kid. His agents are desperately trying to engineer a move and there seem to be no takers. To me that's a warning sign. He's played enough games where he should be dominating Brazil and the Libertadores and while he's good, he isn't dominant. All his production at Copa America came against a Peru team that they beat 8-1 over two games. In his highlight videos he seems to do a lot of fancy stuff just to do it and not because it's going to lead to his team scoring more goals. These are all warning signs to me that he might be a bit of a mirage.

Honest to God. I'm just so far from sold on that kid. His agents are desperately trying to engineer a move and there seem to be no takers. To me that's a warning sign. He's played enough games where he should be dominating Brazil and the Libertadores and while he's good, he isn't dominant. All his production at Copa America came against a Peru team that they beat 8-1 over two games. In his highlight videos he seems to do a lot of fancy stuff just to do it and not because it's going to lead to his team scoring more goals. These are all warning signs to me that he might be a bit of a mirage.

We are all aware at this point you dont enjoy watching good players.

Good player:

Circus act:

Seriously? Youre using Ziyech as a comparison lol

Seriously? Youre using Ziyech as a comparison lol
Not really. I'm just saying I have a kind of player that I like watching, and Everton from what I've seen really isn't it. He reminds me a bit of Sterling before Pep got a hold of him or Zaha, both players who are (were) decent, but not what I like.

De Bruyne, Ziyech, James when he was on form, or wingers like Hazard are the guys I like to watch as far as attacking midfielders go. Skillful, intelligent and lethal.

Agreed, bit concerning that 80% of the dribbles end before it shows him completing a pass (any pass, even a simple one to an open teammate) - but am not sure if that's just where the clips cut off.

Not really. I'm just saying I have a kind of player that I like watching, and Everton from what I've seen really isn't it. He reminds me a bit of Sterling before Pep got a hold of him or Zaha, both players who are (were) decent, but not what I like.

De Bruyne, Ziyech, James when he was on form, or wingers like Hazard are the guys I like to watch as far as attacking midfielders go. Skillful, intelligent and lethal.

lol lol lol

What about Zidane mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.