January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coventry won 3-0 this evening. This is what Coventry fans think of him.
Walsh - 9 simply marvellous.
Walsh is a class act out of Contract in the summer am I right ? We have to be looking to sign him long term surely.
He’s absolutely quality.

Been following Coventrys matches since he moved there, great to see him doin so well.
Really think he could be another lundstram in a few years and be a Premier league regular

Coventry won 3-0 this evening. This is what Coventry fans think of him.
Walsh - 9 simply marvellous.
Walsh is a class act out of Contract in the summer am I right ? We have to be looking to sign him long term surely.
He’s absolutely quality.
At 22 he's yet to get consistent games higher than League 1. Maybe he's a late bloomer, but my guess is he won't be making his living in football at Everton's level. Good to see an academy product do well nonetheless.

From what Brands said a right midfielder is what they want to bring in to fit into Carlo's tactics..
One that can Cut in from the right like Bernard has been doing from the left. ( Get Gerry back )

@Eggs
Another disaster if this happens. Players like Kenny, and Walsh before him, would give everything they have for the club. Fierce competitors who would find that extra 10% when they think there's nothing left to give because they've grown up living and breathing the club since they were kids, it's their club. And just for a moment compare that sort of mentality to the likes of Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson. Half hearted strollers who couldn't give a toss for the club or us the fans and are bleeding it for every penny they can get out of it. Worth bearing in mind a story I was told about Klopp that he showed the RS players a film about a world record holder in freediving (that is diving to extreme depths without an aqualung) to convince them that even when they think they are finished there is always more they can give, there's always an extra 10%.

Another disaster if this happens. Players like Kenny, and Walsh before him, would give everything they have for the club. Fierce competitors who would find that extra 10% when they think there's nothing left to give because they've grown up living and breathing the club since they were kids, it's their club. And just for a moment compare that sort of mentality to the likes of Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson. Half hearted strollers who couldn't give a toss for the club or us the fans and are bleeding it for every penny they can get out of it. Worth bearing in mind a story I was told about Klopp that he showed the RS players a film about a world record holder in freediving (that is diving to extreme depths without an aqualung) to convince them that even when they think they are finished there is always more they can give, there's always an extra 10%.

Their players are defo free diving experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.