January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transfermarkt have Jarrod Branthwaite as a 1.95 mtr centre half .

He is only 17 and played just 7 first team games. Obviously not 1st team material yet.

According to the gossip pages both Chelsea and the RS have been tracking him

No he didn't.

He said it was the Carlisle full back Branthwaite who is signing tomorrow for £750 K
17 yo full back. In much demand from about half a dozen premier clubs according to different internet sources.

Not been recognised yet by England youth but that's probably because he's been at Carlisle.

Commentator thats covering the Crewe v Carlisle game on soccer saturday just said we have bought a young full-back from Carlisle for 750K and he’s joining us next week !?
It was a Carlisle lad I thought
No he didn't.

He said it was the Carlisle full back Branthwaite who is signing tomorrow for £750 K
That makes a bit more sense
Transfermarkt have Jarrod Branthwaite as a 1.95 mtr centre half .

He is only 17 and played just 7 first team games. Obviously not 1st team material yet.

According to the gossip pages both Chelsea and the RS have been tracking him
17 yo full back. In much demand from about half a dozen premier clubs according to different internet sources.

Not been recognised yet by England youth but that's probably because he's been at Carlisle.
Massive liverpool fan. But thats the one. Signing after the game today apparently
Ha ha, exactly what I thought when I saw him on the scoresheet!

Great were still after young players despite all tbe clamour for immediate stars...

But dont we have a 2 year transfer ban on signing u18 players?

Status
Not open for further replies.