January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
giroud, Bowen and sangare would be a good window I think for us. Maybe sneak a CB on loan from somewhere, I read that Guehi from Chelsea is a good young prospect so maybe see if we can get him if Timori and Zouma are too high up the pecking order.

giroud, Bowen and sangare would be a good window I think for us. Maybe sneak a CB on loan from somewhere, I read that Guehi from Chelsea is a good young prospect so maybe see if we can get him if Timori and Zouma are too high up the pecking order.
Giroud’s not done much for a few years, for the high wages I don’t think he’s what we need.

Giroud’s not done much for a few years, for the high wages I don’t think he’s what we need.

I agree, I just think he’s proven and always seems to bag a few crucial goals. Personally, id like us to go for Dzeko but don’t think he would come sadly

We need to loan a CB and a CM this January minimum

Yeah I think tightening the defence should be priority thinking about it. Think we have enough goals if richy stays fit to keep us up. Tightening the defence and also Cm will be enough to make us safe and with a bit of luck possibly climb up the league into the top 8. Richy is usually fit and touch wood doesn’t pick up many injuries. Richy kean and DCL9 are enough for us and we have tuson that can step In. I would like to see tuson with a strike partner tbh as he seems to be able to finish but playing lone striker he doesn’t have the pace or mobility to beat the last man or work the back line on his own. I’m the box he’s our best option behind richy so maybe when DCL turns back to his usual self we should give kean or tuson a run as part of a 2 up top.

If Ferguson got the job it will be interesting to see who we target and the type of player.

I think we'll see some signings in Jan...

Status
Not open for further replies.