January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean for Piatek swap rumors circling
Horrid shout.
He'd be a superb striker for us. If it was a straight swap it would be hard to say no.
No they aint.

I agree to an extent, Kean needs more games and DCL is always an option. But if our third striker wasn't Tosun and say Giroud instead that would take the burden and pressure off them as they learn their trade in this league. We currently have no scorer beyond Richarlison.
Tribal football mert?

A few sites like Gazzetta saying hes available for loan from Milan.

Only scored 3 this season and i read 3 in the last 3 months of last season.

One season wonder?

Happily take him on loan and sell Niasse and Tosun...

If we close it, Zat will just open the summer 2020 one. Let it play out.

We have to spend in Jan

Don’t know why but I’m less excited about his window than ever before. Maybe it’s the sheer disappointment following each of the mega false dawns we have had since mosh took over. To be honest I’d rather we bought no one and we continue to fester until someone realises some thing has to change.

Don’t know why but I’m less excited about his window than ever before. Maybe it’s the sheer disappointment following each of the mega false dawns we have had since mosh took over. To be honest I’d rather we bought no one and we continue to fester until someone realises some thing has to change.
Who are these mega false dawns? Choosing to fester is just the mentality to get us relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.