January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidal saying he's gonna be looking at alternatives in the winter window if he's still being used as a bit part player by Barca.

He's definitely still good enough to be starting for a Champions League side but I'd hope we'd be in for him, regardless of his age. He'd laugh us out the room probably but still.

Vidal saying he's gonna be looking at alternatives in the winter window if he's still being used as a bit part player by Barca.

He's definitely still good enough to be starting for a Champions League side but I'd hope we'd be in for him, regardless of his age. He'd laugh us out the room probably but still.

Always worth an enquiry, but I think you're right about a better standard of team than Everton being interested. Could possibly help that he'd be cup-tied in Europe, though.

Has anyone read/heard what the likely outcome of the situation at Napoli is going to be? James Horncastle seems to think that a few of them could be looking to get out in January.

Let's buy more mercurial wingers, non scoring forwards ( no taller than 5 foot 5 inches) and a really slow midfielder, who never scores.

;)

I can definitely see us buying one young player to develop, and one player on loan who has been frustrated with his playing time at a bigger club. Cant see much more than that. To be honest, I dont think we need much. I think the issues have been continuing to play players past their time(Siggy, Walcott), and the massive injury issues in the middle of the park.

C’mon

ST: Wilson / Morelos (Dembele wont come)

Pacey CB to partner Mina
Wilson Bournemouth? Who wanted £50mil last jan and would want similar again. Hasn’t scored in 6. Last season was first to get double figures. He must be getting on fir 28 and has had bad injuries in the past

Is a definite no from me

Having bought Moise Kean, a 19 year who scored goals at Juve, Silva then fails to give him
a run.

Silva has also failed to give debuts to any of the young players be they Gordon or anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.