January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean he literally had a press conference a few hours ago, which would have given him the perfect platform to demand a signing.

He looked quite ok with us not doing any business to me like.

Do we question his desire? Is he just here for the pay cheques regardless of what squad we have?

I bet Ancelotti is sat at home thinking WTF am I doing here, probably the worst squad he has ever had.... and we get to see Schneiderlin, Davies, Delph, Sigurdsson trot around the centre of midfield with no clue as to what is going on for the rest of the season.
Christ. Get a hold of yourself. Look at where we’re at, any player that will improve us long term isn’t available today. January is for mugs. We once had a January where we spent £50m on Walcott and Tosun, fans were probably excited, they’re both awful players, all things being equal.

Do we question his desire? Is he just here for the pay cheques regardless of what squad we have?

No I think hes got his eye on the real prize which is the summer.

To Ancelotti, the season is over, he cant get CL, he cant win a trophy, that doesnt mean he wont put everything in to getting Europa, but I still maintain this squad is good enough to finish 7th. Would have liked something extra, but its a difficult window and we have some spending restrictions.

Christ. Get a hold of yourself. Look at where we’re at, any player that will improve us long term isn’t available today. January is for mugs. We once had a January where we spent £50m on Walcott and Tosun, fans were probably excited, they’re both awful players, all things being equal.

1. You know that how?

2. The lesson there is "don't repeat the mistake again"; not "let's ignore one of only two transfer windows we have".

Status
Not open for further replies.