January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the manager and the board have written this season off, I think theyll be happy with 7th to 10th.

The problems surrounding FFP have made it difficult for movement, it seems Moshiris early decisions re Walsh, Koeman and their signings have come back to haunt us massively. Its a shame being so close but not being able to take that next step.

I guess we get to the summer and hopefully put something together then, the trouble is there are another 18 clubs with exactly the same theory. One club is so far ahead of everyone else they do not need to buy anyone for the next 10 years.......

City will win the league again next year, then you won't be thinking the RS will be fine for 10 years.

I bet Ancelotti is sat at home thinking WTF am I doing here, probably the worst squad he has ever had.... and we get to see Schneiderlin, Davies, Delph, Sigurdsson trot around the centre of midfield with no clue as to what is going on for the rest of the season.

I bet Ancelotti is sat at home thinking WTF am I doing here, probably the worst squad he has ever had.... and we get to see Schneiderlin, Davies, Delph, Sigurdsson trot around the centre of midfield with no clue as to what is going on for the rest of the season.

I mean he literally had a press conference a few hours ago, which would have given him the perfect platform to demand a signing.

He looked quite ok with us not doing any business to me like.

Status
Not open for further replies.