January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh we all have no idea hasnt been much done by any club. Expecting alot more to come out this week if we are

Clubs are wise to what a waste of time the Jan window is, now. The mark-up on bang average players is ludicrous, even more so than in summer.

I know we need players but I’d rather we held out for the best deal, for once, rather than jizzing 30 mil on some turkey.

Clubs are wise to what a waste of time the Jan window is, now. The mark-up on bang average players is ludicrous, even more so than in summer.

I know we need players but I’d rather we held out for the best deal, for once, rather than jizzing 30 mil on some turkey.

Spot on. With the occassional rare exception, the only players available in January are ones that are unwanted by their current team.

The best deals are all deadline day, theres a reason everybody waits.

Teams realise they aint getting that 50m they wanted, they then lower their price. They realise nobody is going to buy that player they want rid of and accept the loan offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.