January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan proved he could score goals in this league.

Cavani is a wonderful player, but hes yet to prove he still has the hunger and drive of Zlatan.
For evidence of why either is a terrible idea you can look at Milan who are freezing out a promising youngish player in Piatek so that Zlatan can drive them to the heights of 8th before retiring in 18 months. Just replace those names with Everton and Richarlison and you'll see what it would do for us.

For evidence of why either is a terrible idea you can look at Milan who are freezing out a promising youngish player in Piatek so that Zlatan can drive them to the heights of 8th before retiring in 18 months. Just replace those names with Everton and Richarlison and you'll see what it would do for us.

I just love Zlatan, so would sign him at 50.

Ive yet to see Cavani have a good game, despite him scoring about 48484848 million goals.

I'd say the opposite. Get him in on a loan, maybe a 18month with an option to cut ties after 6 if he's terrible, see if he really does have fire to succeed. Frankfurt to Everton is a step up. Frankfurt to Real Madrid isn't even the same vernacular.
Jovic is in a bit of a slump but still good. If Madrid are giving up already then we should be all over it even though we really don't need another striker.

Doesn't matter who we sign - no one is dropping Richarlison.

I mean, they use Benzema. That's about it. Im not saying they ARE giving up but him sitting on his arse isn't helping him or his country get ready for the Euros.
Yeah he's not playing nearly enough. I get it because Benzema is great but for him it stinks. That said it doesn't make sense for us to do a deal that doesn't involve us permanently signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.