January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Ancelotti identifies the players he wants and Brands recruits them. I’ve lost a lot of confidence with Brand’s ability in the transfer market last summer, which was decidedly average and set the tone for our poor start to the season.

I still think we should be going all out for Camavinga. We need someone who really gets stuck in to win the ball and no one does it more than him in Europe which is some achievement for someone who turned 18 this week.

I'm sure Marcel already knows this though.

I still think we should be going all out for Camavinga. We need someone who really gets stuck in to win the ball and no one does it more than him in Europe which is some achievement for someone who turned 18 this week.

I'm sure Marcel already knows this though.

He would cost upwards to £60m plus Real sniffing around.

I agree he is special but for Everton to spend that amount on a 17 year old who has never kicked a ball in Premier League.

He would cost upwards to £60m plus Real sniffing around.

I agree he is special but for Everton to spend that amount on a 17 year old who has never kicked a ball in Premier League.

Can’t see them getting £60m but who knows?

Even if Real were interested, he’d never get a game for them as they want ready made world class players every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.