January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Branthwaite... And I'm not sure if he's been playing all season and whether the rest of the Carlisle team are making him look poor, but they've conceded 3 or more goals 7 times already this season.

You can't judge a 17 year old lower league defender on that mate

Can’t see John Stones happening. If it did he’d be our best CB by a country mile. Him and Holgate would be a great partnership for playing out from the back.
I agree , he would be a godsend . It won't happen though as he would be stupidly expensive and I doubt he would come back .

Mmm don't think we have any player with PL level in our league, maybe Palacios from River but he has already signed with Leverkusen

The last world-class player we had was Lautaro Martinez, i posted many times about him here back in 2017 when he was still playing for Racing... now Real and Barca are fighting to get him so im afraid its impossible for us by the moment :dodgy:
I don't know about PL level but I really like that Montiel at River. Palacios was good too shame we didn't go after that.

EVERTON NEAR BRANTHWAITE DEAL
Everton are expected to sign Carlisle defender Jarrad Branthwaite, despite having an initial offer rejected.
Carlisle want between £750,000 and £1m, plus add-ons for the 17-year-old.
Southampton were also keen on Branthwaite, but were put off by the fee.
Everton will go back with a second offer after seeing their £500,000 bid rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.