January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Either way I don't think he'll get a work permit.

De La Cruz? His fee seems to be £26mil approx which would qualify him due to the fee...

He was brilliant in a youth tournament years ago for Uruguay. U20’s maybe? He’s tiny though. Like proper midget.

Bernard Silva is 5'8n David Silva is 5'7 and De La Cruz 5'6....Bernard is 5'5 :)

I thought Palacios at River was meant to be the future star player (think hes gone to Leverkusen) but this guy seems to be getting all the plaudits...

Thoughts @argietoffee @Argentina Racing ?

De La Cruz? His fee seems to be £26mil approx which would qualify him due to the fee...

Bernard Silva is 5'8n David Silva is 5'7 and De La Cruz 5'6....Bernard is 5'5 :)

I thought Palacios at River was meant to be the future star player (think hes gone to Leverkusen) but this guy seems to be getting all the plaudits...

Thoughts @argietoffee @Argentina Racing ?

They’ve got a lot of good kids there; Santiago Sosa still there, Montiel and Martinez Quarta at the back, Cristian Ferreira in midfield. Lots of talents. Maybe someone that watched the Copa final seen him?

They’ve got a lot of good kids there; Santiago Sosa still there, Montiel and Martinez Quarta at the back, Cristian Ferreira in midfield. Lots of talents. Maybe someone that watched the Copa final seen him?

Palacios only went for €17mil and has 4 caps for Argentina at 21. De La Cruz no caps for Uruguay but seems better stats wise...

Have you seen Sosa since we were linked?

......speaking in yesterday’s pre match press conference, Ancelotti said he has the backing of the Board regarding transfer activity and “all the names in the paper are wrong.” You might now choose not to read the following, but it’s the 11th January and here’s the Toffee transfer rumour round-up for this Saturday morning;

- Cenk Tosun’s loan move to Crystal Palace has been officially announced. Turkish journalist, Firat Günayer says the deal includes a €20m buy-out option.

- According to Brazil’s Gazetta Esportivo, the Toffees are preparing a €30m offer for Gremino forward, Everton Sousa Soares. The report claims Ancelotti has met with the 23 year old who has scored 47 goals in 177 games for his club.

- The East Anglian Times report Ipswich Town has agreed a loan deal for Everton’s 19 year old Centre-back, Lewis Gibson, but the Toffees will only release him after he signs a contract extension.

- Italy’s Sky Sports say Carlo Ancelotti is keen on Inter Milan’s Matias Vecino. The Uruguayan midfielder joined from Fiorentina in the summer of 2017 for 24m.

- The Chronicle suggest Everton interest in Newcastle goalkeeper, Freddie Woodman. The 22 year old is impressing on loan at Swansea City.

- The Athletic say Bayern Munich are one of a number of clubs who have enquired about Everton’s 18 year old academy prospect, Anthony Gordon.

- The Star continues to claim Everton interest in 23 year old Sassuolo winger, Jeremie Boga, whilst the Liverpool Echo again associates Norwich right-back, Max Aarons with the Toffees.
I'd be happy to see any new players I don't have a severe dislike towards... yet.

Any new signings we make need to be segregated from the rest of the squad immediately and only brought out at match day, lest they become infected with the same apathetic rot.

Slowly add all new players to the new squad while getting rid of all players (1 or 2 exceptions) in the old squad and maintain the quarantine at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.