January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immobile Permanent
Under Permanent
Rodriguez Loan Deal

Anything less and I won't be happy.
Surely people don’t want us to keep making the same mistakes? We need to be buying talented players on the way up, not overpriced players on they way down who can’t get regular football at their current club and will demand massive salaries. Under might be young, but why hasn’t he been a success at Roma?

Lol as if lad
Thinking we should sign this Under guy, and immediately scour world football for a player called Over to sign. Then we could have lots of interesting discussions of the Airplane variety like, "Would you pick Under over Over, or Over over Under". Sadly, I can't see any scope for, "We have clearance, Clarence". "Roger, Roger - what's the vector, Victor?". Still, can't have everything.

Surely people don’t want us to keep making the same mistakes? We need to be buying talented players on the way up, not overpriced players on they way down who can’t get regular football at their current club and will demand massive salaries. Under might be young, but why hasn’t he been a success at Roma?

Immobile - 86 goals in 122 games - at 29 hes the perfect short- mid term option whilst Kean develops with age.

Under - lads young and seems highly rated

Rodriguez- Magico in his boots

Would make perfect sense - we need to sign players for now whilst Ancelotti is here - not young kids not ready who'll be ready in 5 years when Marco Silva Jnr is our manager

I used to get excited about new signings but given the tosh we have bought recently it just makes me apprehensive.

Think the players under brands have been good myself just had poor management.

It's the dross that Walsh brought in that a holding us back.

Apart from gana and dcl every transfer he made has ended up being a disaster and will be a millstone round our necks for the next 3 years.

Be amazed if Immobile is allowed leave Lazio, they've been building a side for years with the aim of getting cl football, and first time in quite some time they look on course to achieve it.

He's a brilliant striker though.

His numbers seem decent. I don't watch Roma enough to say much else but he looks like the profile of someone we should go for if he's available at the right price.

Be amazed if Immobile is allowed leave Lazio, they've been building a side for years with the aim of getting cl football, and first time in quite some time they look on course to achieve it.

He's a brilliant striker though.

No way Lazio will let him leave in January,

unless we make a mega bucks take it or leave it now offer and even then I’m not sure Lazio would agree

Status
Not open for further replies.