January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He snuffed it 13 years ago, it's Paxman now.

ffs where have I been then?? I didn't smoke enough weed to misplace Magnus for 13 years!! Does Paxman still do the University Challenge? Do universities still exist? A lot can change in 13 years it seems.

At least that's 13 years of Everton disappointment I can chalk off then so not all bad ;)

ffs where have I been then?? I didn't smoke enough weed to misplace Magnus for 13 years!! Does Paxman still do the University Challenge? Do universities still exist? A lot can change in 13 years it seems.

At least that's 13 years of Everton disappointment I can chalk off then so not all bad ;)
Hold on, Paxman does the one you mentioned, John Humphries does Mastermind ffs. I've had a mare.

It looks like we can't make a move on anybody until we get one or two off the books. Sad if true but that's FFP regulations for you. I'm sure Carlo has been told summer will be his time as surely he wouldn't have entertained the job without huge transfer assurances. Unless of course no other club, due to his age, was prepared to offer him the package we did!

Pretty sure that Moshiri will have a way around FFP , as I simply cannot see Ancelotti being here if we can't spend. I see a CM and CB coming in during this window. I really don't envy Brands his task though in offloading some of the overpaid, useless dross , left from the activities of BFS . and Walsh / Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.