January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nil satis nisi optimum is a Latin phrase meaning, "Only players who'd never come here are good enough."

Inappropriate Behaviour
You really think we'd bring in Ancelotti then sign Aaron Mooy? Championship Huddersfield's Aaron Mooy? Lower in the table than us Brighton's Aaron Mooy? 0 goal, 1 assist Aaron Mooy?

OK. He makes them tick as I said. You think just cos Ancelloti signed we will suddenly sign marquee players? Deluded. And yeah Brighton below us but beat us this season. Mong.

There are, strangely enough, levels in between Aaron Mooy and marquee players.

Reported.

Dry your eyes. Not a Mooy fanboy, saying sometimes players you least expect can add to the overall effect in a team.

If the above is true there's no guarantee Mertens would cut it in Prem like Pepe at Arsenal.

Bigger picture.

You can't use insulting words for disabled people on a forum mate. My eyes are fully dry.

What would you prefer then ? Sage? Omniscient? Wise? I stick with my previous stance.

You're clearly deluded about our status in the game currently. Throwing money at problems clearly got us nowhere. Graft, guile and hard work from humble, hungry players wanting to wear the badge will do.

What would you prefer then ? Sage? Omniscient? Wise? I stick with my previous stance.

You're clearly deluded about our status in the game currently. Throwing money at problems clearly got us nowhere. Graft, guile and hard work from humble, hungry players wanting to wear the badge will do.

Hes 29 mate, he has no hunger.

If you want Aaron Mooy in an Everton shirt next season I sincerely hope you get a swift ban.

Ok ok not Mooy but making a point about buying from top table doesnt guarantee success. Why wouldn't we have looked at someone like that Minamino for example?? Not well known, cheap and now at that lot !

We probably did mate, by all accounts he had many suitors.

But I agree theres loads of hungry players out there who would love to get the chance here.

Aaron Mooy defo isnt 1 of them tho.

The lazy links to every Napoli player is kinda boring at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.