Not open for further replies.
GK
Coleman - CB - Williams - Baines
Gana - DM
Barks
Mirallas - Rom - Winger
Subs : Stek, Holgate, Besic, SS, Lennon, Davies, Lookman

Sell everybody else.

SS = super sub? i like it! That bench looks pretty crud, doesn't it really? wait, where's funes? Love funes.

No mate that's why he gave him his debut as arsenals youngest ever player.
He has also won young player of the year .
How many years ago did those two things happen? Hardly indicative of his current usefulness. His form for Bournemouth however IS indicative...
He sent him on loan to get matches and has said he use him now if he had him.
But you know best
Wenger sent him on loan to get matches precisely because his fitness is now a HUGE question mark. I've not seen anything that suggests Wenger wishes Wilshere wasn't at Bournemouth, but I'll happily be enlightened if you can point me in the right direction.

I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

It's what he deserved.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cbu5c88uz0o4skc44csokw8ww_640.jpg

335FF0A500000578-0-image-m-33_1461189409476.jpg

Goat....how on earth does the Sulking Belg get anywhere near the first 11? With any luck he'll be at Trabsonzpor or Tiang Schitzu any time soon.

I personally consider him the best of a bad bunch.

Its a Winter window and im pushing it by thinking we will sign 4 first team players as it is.

Apologies, I hadn't heard / seen that. Link?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ilshere-to-leave-arsenal-for-bournemouth-loan

Asked if he regretted allowing Wilshere to leave, Wenger said: "Yes, I could use him now.

"But if he had not played until now, he would not be ready to play now. What looks unfair at some moments in the season is that you know at some stage you could need the player.

"But even at the start you need to have the right balance between competition and numbers and chances for the player to play. And still today I think it was the right decision for him to go."

For me we should be adding something like the following:

Giuseppe Hart
Kevin Strootman / Morgan Schneiderlin
dembele from Celtic
And a centre half of the calibre of Manolas or VVD

Those are all realistic in terms of cost and in terms of the next level player we can attract

And, if we really wanted to push the boat out add Cesc Fabregas.

That's about £100M plus Cesc plus wages. If we really are on a "project" then let's do it with a sense of purpose, show our intent and make people sit up and notice. We've got half a season left to build some momentum, try formations etc as we're out of the cups and not in any relegation threat. Use the time wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.