January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be surprised if we don't sign another two players in this window, they may not be automatic first team choices but I think we will do more business. I'll also be surprised if a couple more don't leave.

Why I'm hoping we sign a few more.

But If we can't get our 1st or even 2nd choice. IE 40mil VVD. Or 30mil monolas. Miss out on both. Is it really worth paying say £25mil for Sunderlands Kone, I'd rather wait till the summer.

Could explain why we seem to be linked with a few youngsters. And if we can sign a few experienced 1st choices along the way , all well and good

I'll be surprised if we don't sign another two players in this window, they may not be automatic first team choices but I think we will do more business. I'll also be surprised if a couple more don't leave.

yeah i think we'd get at least another attacker in, possibly a winger and then we offload deulofeu, and i'd expect us to get another centre back, but based on koeman's comments i think it'll either be van dijk or nobody. We'll then re-address it again in the summer.

It seems we were pretty keen on both depay and daffodil, which would make you hope we're going to get at least two attackers in, but looking to spend £11m on the pair, with neither being an actual striker, surely we're going to buy a striker?!

If the buyback clause had to be part of any deal it explains why we never bid for depay, no chance we would agree to that. Id go all out for a Mertens type versatile player, can play upfront, behind Rom or on the wing.

Why I'm hoping we sign a few more.

But If we can't get our 1st or even 2nd choice. IE 40mil VVD. Or 30mil monolas. Miss out on both. Is it really worth paying say £25mil for Sunderlands Kone, I'd rather wait till the summer.

Could explain why we seem to be linked with a few youngsters. And if we can sign a few experienced 1st choices along the way , all well and good
We are not going after Kone, we swerved after they wouldn't sell in the beginning of the season... He has not played well this season so there is no reason to go after him. Especially for 25 million

Status
Not open for further replies.