January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not much better under Silva is it? I dont see much improvement. I dont buy all this it cos we didnt replace Lukaku crap. We dont create hardly any chances for a striker.

There’s some short memories on here as to how bad last year actually was....there was no good football...ever.

We’ve had our moments this year but even Silva’s bad days of a couple of shots is much better than anything big undies produced.

Silva football not much better than Allardyce...heehee.

There’s some short memories on here as to how bad last year actually was....there was no good football...ever.

We’ve had our moments this year but even Silva’s bad days of a couple of shots is much better than anything big undies produced.

Your hatred of allardyce is clouding your judgement

Like a few others on here too.

The football may be a bit better on the eye but the result is the same if not worse and we invested heavily in trying to transform it signing 6 players

No excuses

Was there,i cant even remember,thats not even been in my head that there was a date in march as a cut off point,it must be that long and ive got that use to whats been used now lol
Most certainly. It was the equivalent of today's two deadlines in August and January.
If a club wanted to sign a player and be able to play that season, it had to be done by 5pm on the second d Thursday in March.

I had totally forgotten we didn't have a shot on target for almost a month under allardyce. Silva needs time to move out the garbage he's left with and bring in the players he wants/needs there's really no point in just sacking him and starting from scratch all over again. The new manager will have exactly the same problems

If you mean we dont hoof it anymore compared to playing out from the back, then back again. It gets us nowhere. Passing for passing sake. Its tedious. If we are going to play that way we need to pass it quicker and be more fluid, pass it forward not back or sideways. We dont have the players to play that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.