January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our keeper man of the match v Huddersfield says hi
I don't know what point you are trying to make. A 1-0 win away with the last period with 10 men, is a decent point and if I recall correctly we have not had a match this season without a shot on target, whereas the better football of Allardyce saw us have 4 games in a row without a shot at all.

I know what I prefer.

I don't know what point you are trying to make. A 1-0 win away with the last period with 10 men, is a decent point and if I recall correctly we have not had a match this season without a shot on target, whereas the better football of Allardyce saw us have 4 games in a row without a shot at all.

I know what I prefer.
We are hardly peppering the opponents goal every game and we have 2 Brazilian forwards. Allardyce never had those and he had to use cuco and williams
Let's have some context

In a way i agree,but in the other as above i totally disagree as we then know Everton have to do transfers in that certain period before its closed,i hated us trying to sign players which seem to take us months while others seem to do in a day or 2,this jan and summer window we know its all got to be done in between those dates
Before the deadline dates there was a date in March after which you couldn't sign players.
The League HQ was in Lytham and registration had to be in by 5pm.
Cue GPO telegrams being delivered by motorcycle to make the deadline, then in a leap into the space age, Telex submissions were allowed.

Before the deadline dates there was a date in March after which you couldn't sign players.
The League HQ was in Lytham and registration had to be in by 5pm.
Cue GPO telegrams being delivered by motorcycle to make the deadline, then in a leap into the space age, Telex submissions were allowed.
Was there,i cant even remember,thats not even been in my head that there was a date in march as a cut off point,it must be that long and ive got that use to whats been used now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.