January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA is for kids, its an arcade game, if its realism you want its gotta be FM.

I havent played it since I made Moutinho and Felli the best CM pairing in world football and won the CL in my 2nd season as Everton with Zlatan and Jan Klaas up top.

Love the editor to much me.

How did you persude Bill Kenwright to find the money for those players? Or doesn't this game work like that?

....I think folk should concentrate on outgoings as opposed to incomings, because i don’t think one has any chance of happening without the other.

The noises in the past few days of an apparent ‘U Turn’ on Schneiderlin, the ‘greedy’ fee set on Gueye and now reports that Tosun is available for £20m suggests to me nothing will happen until somebody goes for decent money.

....I think folk should concentrate on outgoings as opposed to incomings, because i don’t think one has any chance of happening without the other.

The noises in the past few days of an apparent ‘U Turn’ on Schneiderlin, the ‘greedy’ fee set on Gueye and now reports that Tosun is available for £20m suggests to me nothing will happen until somebody goes for decent money.

Im almost certain we have the incoming ducks ready to go, its just a case of shooting the outgoing ducks out the window.

Two things...

1) I keep hearing that Richarlison is limited (Davek's words) or not very good at CF. That's fine, but I have yet to heard a legit name for a CF that would be better. I suggested Willan Jose, I've other realistic options like Wesley, Maxi Gomez, but not sure either any are much better than Richy. Stop with the Timo Werner shouts, he's not coming here. Highly doubt the Frankfurt players are coming, either, they are on the cusp of Europe.

2) I keep hearing the Bernard and Lookman can play the 10. Bernard has played 24 minutes as a 10 in his entire European career. He played a handful of times in 2013 in Brazil. HE'S.NOT.A.10. Lookman also - he never played a 10 at RBL. He may have cut inside, he maybe have even moved inside, but RBL would almost always play without a 10 and with 2 strikers. He played left in a 4-2-2-2. Lookman is also NOT.A.10. His best position is an inside forward on the left.

That being said, we would be better putting Bernard out right, Lookman left, and Richy up top if anything. I'd even be fine with RIchy on the left, with Tosun up front because I just can't be convinced he's THAT bad. I think the much bigger problem is the right side. Worst case scenario, he scores a couple and someone comes in for him.

Two things...

1) I keep hearing that Richarlison is limited (Davek's words) or not very good at CF. That's fine, but I have yet to heard a legit name for a CF that would be better. I suggested Willan Jose, I've other realistic options like Wesley, Maxi Gomez, but not sure either any are much better than Richy. Stop with the Timo Werner shouts, he's not coming here. Highly doubt the Frankfurt players are coming, either, they are on the cusp of Europe.

2) I keep hearing the Bernard and Lookman can play the 10. Bernard has played 24 minutes as a 10 in his entire European career. He played a handful of times in 2013 in Brazil. HE'S.NOT.A.10. Lookman also - he never played a 10 at RBL. He may have cut inside, he maybe have even moved inside, but RBL would almost always play without a 10 and with 2 strikers. He played left in a 4-2-2-2. Lookman is also NOT.A.10. His best position is an inside forward on the left.

That being said, we would be better putting Bernard out right, Lookman left, and Richy up top if anything. I'd even be fine with RIchy on the left, with Tosun up front because I just can't be convinced he's THAT bad. I think the much bigger problem is the right side. Worst case scenario, he scores a couple and someone comes in for him.

Hoping for that tomorrow myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.