January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...of course you can put it against Walsh, he was paid a fortune to get these things right. He went and watched Sandro, he is a DoF, he gave the player a massive contract. Walsh is accountable.

He was scoring goals in one of the best leagues in the world, a spanish under 21 prospect that was being linked to many big clubs. For £5m it was seen as a very good signing. No one in the world could call that he would turn out this badly.

He was scoring goals in one of the best leagues in the world, a spanish under 21 prospect that was being linked to many big clubs. For £5m it was seen as a very good signing. No one in the world could call that he would turn out this badly.
I agree that we thought it was a coup, but having actually watched him play i'd have to say that you would have expected a manager/DoF to have spotted that he wasn't all he was cracked up to be. I remember saying after about 3 games that he looked very raw, and then after about 3 more that actually it wasn't that he looked raw it was just that he looked extremely limited. The truth is he struggled at Barcelona, here, Sevilla and now Sociedad. He's literally just had one good season, and i'm pretty sure I remember seeing that even in that he scored something like 7 in the last 8 games, the sort of run that can be a total fluke but puts a totally different perspective on your stats.

We were led to believe that loads of big clubs wanted him but it's funny how they'd all changed their minds when he was available virtually for free 6 months later isn't it? His agent played a blinder there I reckon.

He must be one of the highest paid 'prospects' in world football.

Thats incorrect...

Lozano plays on the left for mexico and until this season was on the left (mainly) for PSV. This season hes almost always been on the right.

Malcom can play either side, in fact in his few mins for Barca this season hes been almost always on the left but previously both sides but mainly on the right.

Doesn’t really matter as we are getting neither?

Lozano plays on the left for Mexico because they have another decent RW and a crap LW
Same applies to PSV
Malcolm has a LITTLE bit of completion on the right at Barca that’s why he doesn’t play on the right , or play at all
Zat is right about Lozano. Not sure about Malcolm but they can certainly play in the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.