January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
-The Liverpool Echo say Everton have no intention of cutting short Sandro Ramirez’s loan move to Real Sociadad. Ramirez has made just 4 starts in all competitions and is yet to score a goal for the Spanish club.

What an utter donkey.

Walsh’s legacy remember when everyone was panicking he was off to Madrid ,bet Madrid wouldn’t look once at a player like that,utter garbage

This is very interesting...

Certainly looks similar to torreira and i love that type of player.

Looks an upgrade on Barrios as well...and at Stuttgart wont be expensive.

Brands clearly knows his stuff and i imagine whoever he goes for will be excellent.

How much is he supposed to be valued at?

More importantly how old is he ?

;

- The Evening Standard report Crystal Palace are ready to turn their attention to Everton striker, Oumar Niasse, after their pursuit of Dominick Solanke failed when he moved to Bournemouth.
Imagine being a Palace fan, missing out on Solanke and seeing Niasse on the horizon. I'd be even more worried than an I am as an Everton fan!

I was so excited about Sandro.

:(

Funny thing about Sandro is a lot of people on here slate proper stats/analytics but they entirely flagged up that it was wildly unlikely he would score at anything like the same rate he did the season before we got him. Walsh and Co were just too stupid to look at anything other than the 'goals scored' column.

At least he was a cheap gamble so meh.

Me too. He scored 17 goals in La Liga which is no mean feat but he’s fallen off a cliff since.

This is one I don’t think you can put against Walsh- no one saw this as a risk at £5m and was seen as a bit of a coup to get him.

...of course you can put it against Walsh, he was paid a fortune to get these things right. He went and watched Sandro, he is a DoF, he gave the player a massive contract. Walsh is accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.