January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

You mean signing 15 no 10s and no left back or striker is not the norm for a DOF
haha, yeah we had a glorified PE teacher last time don't forget, Brands is the real deal, he will have players lined up ready to come in, and the players we want to get rid of will be given their marching orders, i reckon it will all be done fairly early in the summer.

haha, yeah we had a glorified PE teacher last time don't forget, Brands is the real deal, he will have players lined up ready to come in, and the players we want to get rid of will be given their marching orders, i reckon it will all be done fairly early in the summer.
I agree
Lads give out about Moshiri but it was reported that he wanted Brands from day one to run the footballing side and Brands said no
Brands even told him to sign Gomes back then
When Moshiri went back in for Brands it proved he wants what is best for the club and Moshiri knows his limitations
Imagine if Brands has been here from day one of Moshiris reign
The stones money , the Lukaku Momey and the Moshiri money
He would have either kept Barkley or got a lot more money for him
Brands I think will be the game changer

I agree
Lads give out about Moshiri but it was reported that he wanted Brands from day one to run the footballing side and Brands said no
Brands even told him to sign Gomes back then
When Moshiri went back in for Brands it proved he wants what is best for the club and Moshiri knows his limitations
Imagine if Brands has been here from day one of Moshiris reign
The stones money , the Lukaku Momey and the Moshiri money
He would have either kept Barkley or got a lot more money for him
Brands I think will be the game changer

its called Moshiri covering his own back.

if he so so so wanted brands from day one, he would have got him. money talks at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.