January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudson-Odoi -- Lookman -- Sancho
Richarlison​

That would be nice...

Shall we have a whipround?

But yes, I would sell Walcott + Sigurdsson + Onyekuru...the only real gamble is selling Sigurdsson in January to make us a better overall team rather than accomodating him.

I think the centre midfield and the right side needs to be focused on before buying a striker.

Why??????

....apparently Bristol City eyeing a £1m move for Joe Williams. Not sure if that’s possible as he’s currently on loan.

One for local lad @roydo to keep his ear to the ground on.

Also, apparently Blackpool and Coventry want Antony Evans on loan.

I don’t think Gylfi is the problem in this team at all. The problem is not having a proper striker for him to combine with.

Every game he puts players through on goal at least a couple of times - it’s not his fault they can’t put the chances away.

Lookman needs to start for a run of games but it really feels like we need to sell Walcott and bring in another right winger to rotate with Lookman.

Walcott, Tosun, Niasse and Morgan all need to be sold ASAP.

@Zatara having a proper meltdown here with this kid from Chelsea, actually thought you were better than this!

First thing is Bayern have apparently offered 30m. Second thing is we haven’t been linked to him anywhere.

Is this just a playground for your weird fantasy transfer rumours? That is very abnormal behaviour for a grown man.

Or have I got this wrong and you are a 14 year old playing fifa virgin?

Why??????

Glad it’s not just me!

I think we need to sign a world class defensive coach personally and sack however is supposed to be doing it now. ( If anybody is).

Status
Not open for further replies.