January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benteke and Chris wood would be better than what we've got.

That said if there's nobody from at least the second drawer available we should hold off. Don't want a squad filled with Tosuns.

You know what bugs me the most? The dizzying amount of money we've spent in the last couple seasons on wasters who are pure gash. You can almost make a XI of them, and it's grim (fees taken from Transfermarkt).

Tosun (£22m) - - - - - - Niasse (£18m)

Bolasie (£29m) - - - - - - - Schneiderlin (£23m) - - - - - - - - Klaassen (£27m) - - - - - - - Walcott (£22m)

?? - - - - - - - - Funes Mori (£13m) - - - - - - Williams (£14m) - - - - - - ??

??​

That group came at a grand total of around £168m, and I suspect no-one would describe them as "value for money".

Nice one mate, I've read this post and 2019 is ruined already

You know what bugs me the most? The dizzying amount of money we've spent in the last couple seasons on wasters who are pure gash. You can almost make a XI of them, and it's grim (fees taken from Transfermarkt).

Bolasie (£29m) - - - - - - - Schneiderlin (£23m) - - - - - - - - Klaassen (£27m) - - - - - - - Walcott (£22m)

??​

That group came at a grand total of around £168m, and I suspect no-one would describe them as "value for money".

Hate to tell you this big feller but tosun was 27, mori was 11m, niasse was 13.5m, klassen was 24m, schnidelin was 20m, Walcott was 20m, bolasie was 24m and Williams was 11m. Still 150m wasted like not going to lie but I'm just being pedantic lol

Hate to tell you this big feller but tosun was 27, mori was 11m, niasse was 13.5m, klassen was 24m, schnidelin was 20m, Walcott was 20m, bolasie was 24m and Williams was 11m. Still 150m wasted like not going to lie but I'm just being pedantic lol
As I said in the post itself, I'm just quoting the fees listed on transfermarkt. You may well be right but frankly, who cares?

??​

Yea, buy 4 players 40mil and no top 5 rejects among them next time

Haha! I love the old "It's a football forum, I'm entitled to my opinion" shout that people say while blatantly dismissing other peoples opinions. It works two ways ducky lol
I'll talk football all day mate and no one is ever right or wrong but I don't feel the need to insult people or turn football chat into an argument..

If Brands and Silva think we can plod on till the Summer without getting a striker in this window, then they're deluded. I always like to have a gander at the match stats, and it's another game where the percentage of shots on target to attempts is ridiculous, 17 attempts today with only 2 on target, compared to Leicester's 8 attempts with 4 on target. Get it sorted Marcel.

I care! If your going to ruin my afternoon (more so) at least be accurate about it lol
Mate, if you have such reliable contacts that you feel assured you KNOW these transfer fees exactly, perhaps you should let Transfermarkt know.

You're missing the point entirely if you think the big deal here is whether the combined total was £150m or £168m.

Status
Not open for further replies.