January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it’s day 14 of the January transfer window but the newspapers mainly concentrate on a miserable team performance at Spurs so there’s little or no transfer speculation;

- According to The Daily Mirror and other outlets, West Ham are preparing a bid for Everton midfielder, Tom Davies. David Moyes is looking to bolster his midfield and has eyed the 19 year old as his top target.

- The Mirror also report Everton are keen on West Ham’s £20m rated 27 year old, Michail Antonio.

...it’s day 14 of the January transfer window but the newspapers mainly concentrate on a miserable team performance at Spurs so there’s little or no transfer speculation;

- According to The Daily Mirror and other outlets, West Ham are preparing a bid for Everton midfielder, Tom Davies. David Moyes is looking to bolster his midfield and has eyed the 19 year old as his top target.

- The Mirror also report Everton are keen on West Ham’s £20m rated 27 year old, Michail Antonio.

Antonio is not a left back mate, he has never played a single game there in his career, he's basically a right mid whose been played in practically every other position (striker, left mid, right back etc) besides for left back though :)

Antonio is not a left back mate, he has never played a single game there in his career, he's basically a right mid whose been played in practically every other position (striker, left mid, right back etc) besides for left back though :)

..I know but thats how he was reported in the piece. I did edit it myself.

What’s the time difference with you?

No more signings this window please. Only outgoings. Dont give them frauds another penny this window. We wont get relegated & the best we can hope for is 8th place. Bin Allardyce, Walsh etc in the Summer & keep the available funds from this month for the new Manager to spend & rebuild in the Summer.

I understand this point of view but if you are able to sign a really good box-to-box he can change the team. Are they looking for a creative midfield player or not ? Because all I've seen are the news concerning Walcott and it shouldn't be your priority I think.

If you sign Cenk and Walcott without having a player who can pass them the ball, it's completely a waste of money as you say.

Rather him than walcott tbh. Strong, pacy player that can play on the wings or centre foward

With respect mate that's bollocks... you can't tell me sandro wouldn't have scored more than 2 goals in over 20 games like DCL has done. Klassen has had 180 minutes that's two bad games worth , Davies and Morgan have been dire all season at the odd game. The games that klassen did play in the whole team were crap including Rooney and siggy but they have come good with game time . One of Sandro's "chances" was 20 minutes against Chelsea were we didn't leave our own half. He scored on another appearance in a game when we got thrashed 5-1 so the whole team was shocking and I can't remember the other time tbh

You can’t tell me that they would either.

It’s literally the same thing we hear when a player doesn’t play. Oh they’d solve all our issues.

It’s amazing how good some of our players get when they don’t play.

Absolute joke. Just imagine how poor they must look in training to not get a look in when we are so poor.

You can’t tell me that they would either.

It’s literally the same thing we hear when a player doesn’t play. Oh they’d solve all our issues.

It’s amazing how good some of our players get when they don’t play.

Absolute joke. Just imagine how poor they must look in training to not get a look in when we are so poor.

Didn't say they would solve all our problems I'm saying that they have not been given a chance . That's fine sometimes , but not when Davies,Morgan and DCL are playing every week regardless of their performances and when trying something different couldn't have possibly been any worse than what we were seeing

Didn't say they would solve all our problems I'm saying that they have not been given a chance . That's fine sometimes , but not when Davies,Morgan and DCL are playing every week regardless of their performances and when trying something different couldn't have possibly been any worse than what we were seeing

The worry being that they might be worse.

I have to be clear that I agree Morgan, Davies etc... have been poor. There’s no hiding that. But I really worry those others would be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.