January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually got to the point where I don't actually want us to spend in this window... ok maybe a left back, as watching Martina is reducing my life expectancy. I'm hoping Allardyce & Walsh will be gone in the summer, so why should we waste any further money on players they want.

For the umpteenth transfer window in a row, can we please have some ball players, players that aren't scared of the ball and can pass it around preferably forwards. What I'd give for an arteta or pienaar these days

We need a passing midfielder to act as the pivot. The link between defence and attack.

Our midfield options are lamentable.

Every time they’ve had a game they’ve looked crap.

I’m not having they’ve not been given a chance. They’re allowed to train and try and impress but apparently can’t do it.

You sat Klassen can’t be as bad as Schneiderlin or Davies, I fear in fact have seen him being worse. Way worse.

It’s not worth the risk putting him in. For me anyway.

With respect mate that's bollocks... you can't tell me sandro wouldn't have scored more than 2 goals in over 20 games like DCL has done. Klassen has had 180 minutes that's two bad games worth , Davies and Morgan have been dire all season at the odd game. The games that klassen did play in the whole team were crap including Rooney and siggy but they have come good with game time . One of Sandro's "chances" was 20 minutes against Chelsea were we didn't leave our own half. He scored on another appearance in a game when we got thrashed 5-1 so the whole team was shocking and I can't remember the other time tbh

We need a passing midfielder to act as the pivot. The link between defence and attack.

Our midfield options are lamentable.
I just want a player in midfield that can carry the ball 10/15 yards forward and be comfortable passing it to a forward in a position where it matters.
Every defence we come up against gets themselves set as we faff around with the ball , its no wonder we've had 2 shots on target in 5 games.
Until we get a player that can do this it will be the same every game we play.
We must be the easiest team in the Prem to suss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.