January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Browning...they are in for him. Loan obviously.

Why would he go there? Last season he was loaned to a Championship club (Wigan) so why drop to League One this season?

More to the point, why would we want to loan him out at all, we need him on the subs bench as cover.

Why would he go there? Last season he was loaned to a Championship club (Wigan) so why drop to League One this season?

More to the point, why would we want to loan him out at all, we need him on the subs bench as cover.

I dunno. Ask Bobby.
They are allowed to enquire. He had tough time at Wigan though i think.

They may be in League One but they are 3rd in the table. Perhaps the idea is to get him playing for a team that is winning/ will win consistently and there's no teams like that in the Championship interested.

They may be in League One but they are 3rd in the table. Perhaps the idea is to get him playing for a team that is winning/ will win consistently and there's no teams like that in the Championship interested.

And maybe being in the north-west makes it easier to monitor his progress?

Linked with Kevin Kampl. One of those players i've only ever seen glimpses off. Winger with a bit of pace but also has good vision and range of passing. May be worth an offer of £5/6mil - only 24 as well

Yeeeeessssssssss please!!!!!

Never seen Kampl in my life.

Never even heard of him until Sunday.

I want him.

SUPER SUPER KEV

SUPER SUPER KEV

SUPER SUPER KEV

SUPER KEVIN KAMPL

make it happen Kenwright.

He played right back for Wigan, maybe we want him to play CB so dropping to one of the better sides in league 1 might be a good idea, prob not easy to find a Championship side prepared to risk a 20 year old playing CB.

He played right back for Wigan, maybe we want him to play CB so dropping to one of the better sides in league 1 might be a good idea, prob not easy to find a Championship side prepared to risk a 20 year old playing CB.

I assume that we would be able to call him back at a moment's notice. I suppose that regular football in League 1 is preferable to sitting on the subs bench in the Championship.

Whenever I've watched Villa this season he's been one of their better players. Not a high bar I'll admit but he's picked out some nice passes under pressure and at least attempted shots on goal which they have desperately needed.

Agreed, he's stood out every time I've seen him including tonight. Always looking for the ball and uses it well. I think he'd be great for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.