2023/24 James Tarkowski

Absolutely garbage this guy!
Positioning is terrible, gets pulled out of position and always looks to blame someone else when things go wrong.
Will escape critisism because he likes to 'leave one' on the centre forward. Maybe if he concentrated on what was going on instead of engaging in a scrap to show us all how hard he is, we might not be in this position!

Gets a free ride does this guy. Especially on here. His positional sense is poor and his distribution is awful. Gives easy 10 yard passes straight to the opposition time and time again. But can't do no wrong in some people's eyes.

Gets a free ride does this guy. Especially on here. His positional sense is poor and his distribution is awful. Gives easy 10 yard passes straight to the opposition time and time again. But can't do no wrong in some people's eyes.
Dont think he is perfect by a long way is just because of the other crap we have here. I do think is a solid cb but we need another to push him on like him and mina if stayed fit would have been great.

I know he's highly rated by many, but I think it's obvious he's only ever involved in relegation battles because that's his level. Being surrounded by dross like Keane helps him make him look better than he is.
I think being surrounded by dross makes him worse because he’s worried about having to cover their crapness
Next to Mina he looked fantastic end of last season because Mina was a good center back

Keane is awful but Tarlowski is crap aswell, drops too deep all the time, goes out of position loads, see Fulham goal and also watch Villa goals again too especially the penalty decision he gets drawn to the ball.

They're like Sunday league defenders and Sunday league goals we concede

FFS having a go at Tarks is scraping the barrel. Get a f'ng grip

Watch some of the goals properly, where is he on Fulham goal last week, where is he for the penalty today. We get Keane is awful but it doesn't mean Tarkowski being out of position numerous times is fine

Keane is awful but Tarlowski is crap aswell, drops too deep all the time, goes out of position loads, see Fulham goal and also watch Villa goals again too especially the penalty decision he gets drawn to the ball.

They're like Sunday league defenders and Sunday league goals we concede
First goal too, he's completely occupying the wrong space!