Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
…and this is where blend comes in because it’s even more useful if you have forwards who can come short & are comfortable receiving the ball with their backs to goal.
It's all about chemistry and forming partnerships on the same wavelength mate.

It's why I REALLY like having Dele here, I think he's actually a very intelligent player and the more you have of those the better

I’m amazed one of the teams that bid fairly big for him a year or two ago didn’t come in and throw him a big contract. Their loss is definitely our gain. Captain material for sure.

I agree that he shouldn't be considered as a captain - yet. Coleman is the club captain and while he's here that should remain - but if he isn't playing then I think it's Mina. I'd never give it to a goalie. Waste of an influencial role in the middle or defence.
Our title winning teams all had 4 or 5 captains - just not necessarily in name. All good teams should have that.
But Tarky will get it at some point.

I agree that he shouldn't be considered as a captain - yet. Coleman is the club captain and while he's here that should remain - but if he isn't playing then I think it's Mina. I'd never give it to a goalie. Waste of an influencial role in the middle or defence.
Our title winning teams all had 4 or 5 captains - just not necessarily in name. All good teams should have that.
But Tarky will get it at some point.
Cant give it to Yerri as he wont play 3 games on the bounce. Needs to be someone Frank sees as starting every game and Tarks would be the obvious choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.