Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
…and this is where blend comes in because it’s even more useful if you have forwards who can come short & are comfortable receiving the ball with their backs to goal.
It's all about chemistry and forming partnerships on the same wavelength mate.

It's why I REALLY like having Dele here, I think he's actually a very intelligent player and the more you have of those the better

I’m amazed one of the teams that bid fairly big for him a year or two ago didn’t come in and throw him a big contract. Their loss is definitely our gain. Captain material for sure.

I agree that he shouldn't be considered as a captain - yet. Coleman is the club captain and while he's here that should remain - but if he isn't playing then I think it's Mina. I'd never give it to a goalie. Waste of an influencial role in the middle or defence.
Our title winning teams all had 4 or 5 captains - just not necessarily in name. All good teams should have that.
But Tarky will get it at some point.

I agree that he shouldn't be considered as a captain - yet. Coleman is the club captain and while he's here that should remain - but if he isn't playing then I think it's Mina. I'd never give it to a goalie. Waste of an influencial role in the middle or defence.
Our title winning teams all had 4 or 5 captains - just not necessarily in name. All good teams should have that.
But Tarky will get it at some point.
Cant give it to Yerri as he wont play 3 games on the bounce. Needs to be someone Frank sees as starting every game and Tarks would be the obvious choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.