Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was stunned when they said this woman had played for the american national side. She was beyond clueless. The other guy wasnt much better, i think he called Gray ‘Doucoure Gray’ at one point.

Thought I heard "Jason Pickford" at one point but I wasn't paying much attention, had the game on as background noise. It was crap commentary, though.

Anyway I thought tarkowski was solid, oozed confidence which our defense significantly lacks, and could actually pass the ball
I never saw last nights game but from what I’ve seen of Tarkowski in the past I’m expecting a player as good as Dave Watson with the ability to organise and captain the team. Get another three experienced players in the rest of the transfer window and we can at the very least put all the worry, anxiety and frustration of last season behind us as we work towards building a new and solid Everton.

Getting rid of all members of the present board would also add further to a brighter future.

I am really pleased with this signing.

His performance was decent albeit a friendly but also the way he had a go at Pepe for picking on one of the youngsters.

What’s not to like about that and we’ve not had enough of those types in recent years.

Anyone got a clip of him going at Pepe?

I like Coleman but he never did anything like that.
He has, a few times.
After an off-the-ball incident with Coleman’s Everton teammate James Rodriguez, Gibbs was heard to say “I’ll do it again,” before Coleman replied “No, you won’t do it again. Who are you talking to you’ll do it again? Hard man. F****** hard man.”

He has, a few times.
After an off-the-ball incident with Coleman’s Everton teammate James Rodriguez, Gibbs was heard to say “I’ll do it again,” before Coleman replied “No, you won’t do it again. Who are you talking to you’ll do it again? Hard man. F****** hard man.”
Exactly. He's literally the only one in the squad in the last few years who does.

He has, a few times.

Give you that tbf. Jagielka was worse for not getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.