Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's 30 and came from a relegated club. He just can't be decent.

Bit of a silly analogy from those saying that. Jags came from Sheffield when they went down in 2007 and he did o.k, think Lescott might have aswell? Not sure Tarks will quite have that influence given how poor rest of team is but he'll do o.k for sure.

Bit of a silly analogy from those saying that. Jags came from Sheffield when they went down in 2007 and he did o.k, think Lescott might have aswell? Not sure Tarks will quite have that influence given how poor rest of team is but he'll do o.k for sure.
I'm confident he will. Lampard wanted him at Chelsea if he'd got him maybe he'd have got a CL winners medal. But then what would this forum be without the negativity.

Tarkowski is going to be a big player for us. He is stable, not a panic merchant and has a good passing range long or short which is useful when the dozy hole midfield needs to be by passed forward. He stood out agaun today and has the makings of a good captain for us

I love him, knew his passing was gonna be better than he was allowed to show at Burnley, but I didn’t think it’d be this much better

Excellent signing. A very good football brain and guts to go with it. Perfect Everton player. He'll be a fans favourite - a captain who doesn't need the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.