Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was stunned when they said this woman had played for the american national side. She was beyond clueless. The other guy wasnt much better, i think he called Gray ‘Doucoure Gray’ at one point.
The whole commentary team were shocking. Holding back the intelligence of USA footy fans with tripe. Luckily the USA fans who are blues are better informed than those of other teams so we don't suffer that so much on GOT.

People who moan about the likes of Alex Scott, Rachael Brown-Finnis, Karen Carney etc over here need to listen to that commentary from last night and thank their lucky stars
I had to mute it mate. Truly, truly Horrific. Not just the lack of football knowledge but just the none stop inane chatter. They weren't even commentating on what was happening, they were just chatting absolute crap and were often even talking over each other.

If he doesnt make me nervous watching an Everton defender he'll be an upgrade.
Wasnt sure purely due to burnley defenders are very hard to judge down to the way they've played under dyche for years.
But hopeful. Christ we are desperate for a bit of organizing there.

Very decorated in the womens games (at a time it wasn't pushed as it is now) - I find it hard to take her opinion over a player who has played at the highest level in the mens game.
Couldn't agree more, I mute any match with women commentators (except women's footy), not just for the opinions but the pitch of their voices so annoying in commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.