Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he’s as good as anyone in both boxes, he’s very poor at 30yrds plus out being forced to run back to his own goal, for 2 reasons obvious one is his lack of pace and the other is he’s to honest or to nice, he needs to learn when to bring a player down the professional foul if you like.

I think he’s as good as anyone in both boxes, he’s very poor at 30yrds plus out being forced to run back to his own goal, for 2 reasons obvious one is his lack of pace and the other is he’s to honest or to nice, he needs to learn when to bring a player down the professional foul if you like.
The filthy dark arts of the vile Man City defence. Makes me sick how often they do this and get away without yellow or red cards.

I think he is a solid defender - strong, reliable, unafraid of the tackling and always make the block if he can. But his lack of pace is obvious and we should not be playing a high line with him as our main CB. If we manage to pair him with the right CB, our defense will be stronger. For 2 seasons, every manager/coaches have highlight that we have no natural CB pairing.

We still need a real No. 6 & another speedier defender to cover the grounds definitely or else we will be very vulnerable to counterattacks.

Too nice?
You the only Blue who missed his tackle on Richarlison. Not a flicker of emotion from the Burnley yard dog as he almost shattered Ritchies tib and fib.
But he's our yard dog now, but a pedigree one.

Too nice?
You the only Blue who missed his tackle on Richarlison. Not a flicker of emotion from the Burnley yard dog as he almost shattered Ritchies tib and fib.
But he's our yard dog now, but a pedigree one.

The fact he brings everything we lack at the back is huge.

Be interesting comparing all the various stats cone seasons end - to see the impact on the team not just his individual stats. Stuff like set piece defending, clearances, blocks etc I think are gonna massively improve having him here

Status
Not open for further replies.