2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have a point if the likes of Alex Young or Duncan McKenzie ran out on the first team and then preceded to boast they dont know who Everton play on the eve of a game.

This is not about talent, it's about attitude and application.

Nah, not buying it to be honest mate, 100% effort any time he played, he even jobbed it over in the USA in the summer and did all the commercial bits.

There is often a narrative when there is a section of our fan base who turn their face from a player, they become lazy non - committed, don’t want to be here - we saw it with Lookman, Vlasic, Moise, now Jamo, don’t buy it to be honest, I find it psychilogucaly systemicaly fascinating though.

If you reframe it, it’s essentially stating you prefer Townsend and Iwobi managed by Voldermort, instead of wanting to play James Rodriguez - it’s actually bananas, in my opinion.

Like I say its a sad day for the club if we can’t find a place for a player of his talent and ability and cant find a place for a special maverick.

If the above comes to pass Everton are lost.

You know it’s going to happen sooner or later. He will glide onto the pitch and score an absolute worldy

He'll take to the pitch when Benitez allows him to get on and run down the clock without making too much a of a nuisance of himself. About 3-0 up it'd be safe to throw that 'kin melt on so we can at least win 3-2.

Nah, not buying it to be honest mate, 100% effort any time he played, he even jobbed it over in the USA in the summer and did all the commercial bits.

There is often a narrative when there is a section of our fan base who turn their face from a player, they become lazy non - committed, don’t want to be here - we saw with Lookman, Vlasic, Moise, now Jamo, don’t buy it to be honest, I find it psychilogucaly systemicaly fascinating though.

If you reframe it, it’s essentially stating you prefer Townsend and Iwobi managed by Voldermort, instead of wanting to play James Rodriguez - it’s actually bananas, in my opinion.

Like I say its a sad day for the club if we can’t find a place for a player of his talent and ability and cant find a place for a special maverick.

You are VASTLY overstaing the talent of James. VASTLY.

He was the next big thing 7 years ago. Since then he's stunk the place out everywhere he went and now we cant even shift him paying half his wages.

That's the reality of the situation. 6 goals is his legacy here.

Unreal the swooning over this hyped up waster.

There is often a narrative when there is a section of our fan base who turn their face from a player, they become lazy non - committed, don’t want to be here - we saw it with Lookman, Vlasic, Moise, now Jamo, don’t buy it to be honest, I find it psychilogucaly systemicaly fascinating though.

We saw it with Lukaku who, as much as I like James, is the best player in the PL era for Everton.

He was the next big thing 7 years ago. Since then he's stunk the place out everywhere he went and now we cant even shift him paying half his wages.

Nah mate, he’s special, magic in his boots. The best players create, space and time, they disect the pitch, over a range, they see the pass no one else does, have the ability to execute it, they spread it, switch it, break lines, Jamo is the closest thing to KDB in the PL talent wise in my opinion.

We all know it, he’s special. Deep down I know you do to, I mean I know you watch all our games, he’s a class apart and always the most talented player on the pitch, unless maybe we‘re playing City, KDB is better.

Last edited:

Spot on mate.

Once you get something in your head you don't let it go do you David.

He hasn't stunk any place out, Absolute myth because you and the other Rafael fan boys are so hellbent on supporting Rafael and his every decision they cannot see the logic.

I'm in agreement he shouldn't start the next game either btw, but to say he shouldn't play any games in the prem is just silly.

Sorry - I'll just leave this here...
View attachment 138526
And he never meant goals apparently. :)

james.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.