2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be absolutely foaming at the mouth ( like a few on here ) that he's still here and will be playing soon.

Not sure the writers are.

But they're getting briefed by a club desperate to get this lad off the books. The stories yesterday were James is 'desperate to go'

If he was that desperate, he'd have taken a wage cut.

Full on two-way streak this, but the club are still trying to shift him even though we can't get a replacement.

Bentiez wants to be here thats the difference.

James could have stuck around for the Wolves game last season and given a round of applause to his home fans for the first time, his loyal fans who've long waited to see him in the flesh - but did he stay? No he couldn't wait to bugger off on a jet thinking that was his EFC career done with.

Same way he left his team mates when they had a small chance of qualifying for europe - remember Ronaldo willing Portugal on in the Euro final despite not being on the pitch? James could have done similiar had he really cared/given a damn but no all smiles on a jet plane whilst his team are getting hammered by Man City and his manager plotting his exit to Madrid.

Thats been the problem of the last few years - players and management alike not giving a damn about this club/fans and treating us all like a door mat.

Thats starting to change under Benitez whether fans like it or not and players will put in maximum effort week in week out and thats why I dont the likes of James, Siggurdsson, Gomes, Delph anywhere near the starting 11 as they represent to me the poison that has plagued this club since the days of Martinez.
I agree on the Wolves thing. But you know the club should also have made him be there?

On the City game, he wasn't fit, so couldn't, by the COVID protocols, have travelled to the game. He'd have been sat at home in Formby watching us get tonked on Sky like everyone else.

He shouldn't have put the picture on of him on the plane, it was daft, properly stupid thing to do. The club gave him permission to leave though so, as ever, your anger should be directed at the right people.

Has he been on his Twitch saying he’s looking forward to playing in front of a packed Goodson?…….

…… thought not.

Keep simping over him lads. He doesn’t want to be at Everton.
He's not been saying he's not either

Plus everyone on here who has been criticising him is insistent he should stay off Twitch because for some reason football fans think they have a right to have a say on what a player does in their spare time (when isolating, in the case of when he was on Twitch every night)

Maybe, if he's here when the other windows shut, he'll be back on and saying he's looking forward to it, ey. Maybe not.

The club are still looking to move him on this month even though we can't get a replacement in.

Telling good folk we are playing better football because James is out of the side is just downright lies.

He does it all the time in the hope everyone ignores or fails to remember a fully fit James in the 1st (unbeaten) 8 games last season where he was fantastic.

Caught out lying again & again.
For me the early form was as much down to Allan not being injured as James.

Personally I think there is a place in the team as the second striker, but for that to happen I think first Richy/Gray/Townsend have to have a bad game.

I do think he is a luxury, and I do also think we are playing great football so far this season. Totally different to how we were last season, but I'd put it in the same bracket. I think this bodes well, because we have the players to maintain this way of playing and not so heavily reliant on a moment of genius from James.

I agree on the Wolves thing. But you know the club should also have made him be there?

On the City game, he wasn't fit, so couldn't, by the COVID protocols, have travelled to the game. He'd have been sat at home in Formby watching us get tonked on Sky like everyone else.

He shouldn't have put the picture on of him on the plane, it was daft, properly stupid thing to do. The club gave him permission to leave though so, as ever, your anger should be directed at the right people.
That's the problem, for him it's the James show - nothing else. I just wish others would see that

That's the problem, for him it's the James show - nothing else. I just wish others would see that

He's got a lot of social media followers and put a post out. It was a post that could have waited a few more days or didn't need to be done at all. It was stupid. Doesn't mean that he wasn't given permission by the club to fly back to Colombia and see his daughter though.

Was it 'the James show' when he helped us beat Liverpool for the first time in 22 years at Anfield?
Was it 'the James show' when he played as a striker in a 4-4-2 away at Wolves or Brighton, the second game in that btw he covered the most distance of any player on the pitch for us.

He's got a lot of social media followers and put a post out. It was a post that could have waited a few more days or didn't need to be done at all. It was stupid. Doesn't mean that he wasn't given permission by the club to fly back to Colombia and see his daughter though.

Was it 'the James show' when he helped us beat Liverpool for the first time in 22 years at Anfield?
Was it 'the James show' when he played as a striker in a 4-4-2 away at Wolves or Brighton, the second game in that btw he covered the most distance of any player on the pitch for us.
I give up.......... :bye:

Personally I think there is a place in the team as the second striker, but for that to happen I think first Richy/Gray/Townsend have to have a bad game.

I do think he is a luxury, and I do also think we are playing great football so far this season. Totally different to how we were last season, but I'd put it in the same bracket. I think this bodes well, because we have the players to maintain this way of playing and not so heavily reliant on a moment of genius from James.
Great player to have come in at 60 minutes when we need a goal..

Strange comment to be fair :oops:
Disliking this fraud is not disliking Everton, :eek: I can't see why you are getting the two mixed up. Find anything that suggests I dislike Everton. 35 years as a season ticket holder will vouch for that. I don't like this fella one bit, undoubtedly talented but has been a fraud all his career, done the minimum at every club he's played for. Could be so much better if he could be arsed. As I've said, none of this James flag waving has anything to do with the truth, it's about desperately wanting to see him live.
I actually like Everton a lot and can't stand us being taken for a ride
Oh mate, the strange thing is when supposed Everton fans think/want exactly the same for beloved Everton as our disgraceful Kopite neighbours. :(

A quick gander at RAWK and there are some of you that seem to be posting the same stuff on here.

1630681594980.png

1630681693330.png

1630681820033.png

I don't think that the manager will suddenly involve James now just because no club could be found to take him.
I think if the manager was going to use him he would have done so long before now.
I somehow don't believe that Benitez will change what he is doing so easily.

I don't think that the manager will suddenly involve James now just because no club could be found to take him.
I think if the manager was going to use him he would have done so long before now.
I somehow don't believe that Benitez will change what he is doing so easily.
He will be on the bench and available to contribute.

Exactly
Just forget about all the nonesense and use him as & when it suits.
He is without doubt our most talented player and we are a much better team when he's in the side.
Lets hope Benitez can do this , otherwise it becomes a vindictive agenda.
Fingers crossed eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.