2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely mate, the club will be writing the spin articles now, as to how great a deal it is.

Just madness to be doing anything outside of the english window and weakening the squad?! Anyone who says it doesn't weaken us is talking bollocks.

I really don't get it.

Just gonna see what it is mate. He could just be flying off to Paris or Madrid for the weekend. Like multi-millionaires can do.

Just gonna see what it is mate. He could just be flying off to Paris or Madrid for the weekend. Like multi-millionaires can do.
Hope it is, we'd be fools to let him go now.

But if he is having some allowed leave for the weekend, that's plenty more fuel for the James-haters/Benitez cult to have a full on embolism.

You know their thinking.

"He should be running up and down the length of Crosby beach, then up and down the dunes, making himself vomit mate....that calf isn't gonna explode by itself FFS."

Hope it is, we'd be fools to let him go now.

But if he is having some allowed leave for he weekend, that's plenty more fuel for the James-haters/Benitez cult to have a full on embolism.

You know their thinking.

"He should be running up and down the length of Crosby beach, then up and down the dunes, making himself vomit mate....that calf isn't gonna explode by itself FFS."

And spend his evenings watching Howard's Way, highlights of the Bayern game and our 84 FA Cup win

I hope we can keep him and incorporate his skills because against teams like Burnley, Norwich, Newcastle etc we stand more chance having an attacking option who scores and creates than a Gomes, Davies or Delph especially as "Alleged No 10" is nowhere to be seen or heard of for the entire season.

Also with the schedule Richarlison has been on plus the dependence of DCL, it makes sense to have him as an option.

Plus come January, it will be more attractive of a signing if he is playing than sat on Twitch.

Why doesn’t he just stop posting for a while??
It’s as if the plank enjoys winding people up with pictures of him and his legs on his private jet
Just get his head down and work?

If James had:

1. Pace
2. Energy
3. Commitment to track back / defend

He would be in the starting 11 no doubt in my mind.

But sadly he doesn't and his "me, me, me" mentality goes against everything Benitez is trying to build here with committed players all fighting for one another.

He gets a place on the subs bench if I was manager but only out of necessity same as the likes of Gomes and Davies - soon as the club can spend money punt the lot of em out the door.
If James had all those attributes you have just listed, as well as his undeniable skill, he would indeed be in the first team every week.......at Manchester City.

Why doesn’t he just stop posting for a while??
It’s as if the plank enjoys winding people up with pictures of him and his legs on his private jet
Just get his head down and work?

Hang on, someone on here earlier asked why he didn't post saying how much he wants to play in front of a Goodison crowd... now you want him to stop posting again?

He's literally put a photo on his story, like nearly every sports player in the world does all the time?

'Get his head down and work'

he's been in training this week. So all we can gather is they've either been given time off, or he's leaving and a deal has been struck with another club.

The only person getting wound up is you.

It'd be odd given the covid restrictions if he was allowed jet of somewhere abroad on a jolly.
Not really.

He might be double vaccinated (we don't know) but there's plenty of countries on the UK's green list, and it's not like he wouldn't have ready access to PCR tests is it...

But it could also easily be that we have struck a deal to weaken our squad. We'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.